DJI Spark Free R/C
----PLEASE SELECT IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE SPARK OR SPARK "Fly More" COMBO FROM THE DROPDOWN MENU ABOVE!----
I initially was not going to carry this product but once I actually tried it, I changed my mind. It is surprisingly agile and precise. It shoots at full HD (1920 x 1080) and has a 1 km reach with 15 minutes flight time. This is adequate for most people's needs and exceeded my expectations. It is the only unit that customers text about to tell me about how much fun they are having with it ! It definitely gets a thumbs up from me.
I would recommend the Fly More Combo if you are able to budget as most people end up buying the radio remote controller and more batteries in the end anyways. We stock props and batteries if you need more.
What's In the box ?
|DJI Spark Only||DJI Spark FlyMore Combo|
DJI Spark Quadcopter
DJI Spark Quadcopter
12MP Still Photos / 1080p/30 Video
3D Obstacle-Detection System
GPS and Indoor Navigation
2.4 / 5.8 GHz Radio (included in Combo) Maximizes Reception
Up to 1.2 Mile Control Range
Top Speed of 31 mph in Sport Mode
Up to 16 Minutes Flying Time
Though agile in the air, drones can be bulky and cumbersome when transporting on land. Not so with the Spark from DJI, which won't hold you back no matter what the adventure. This incredibly compact quadcopter from DJI features an integrated camera with motorized stabilization to capture 12MP photos, 1080p Full HD videos, and even aerial selfies. The drone's compact size, approximate 30 mph top speed, and industry leading 16 minutes of flight time will appeal to a variety of users, from FPV enthusiasts to racers to those just looking for more dynamic shots than are possible with a smartphone or camcorder. The drone features GPS- and vision-based navigation for outdoor or indoor use, a variety of flight modes, and a 3D obstacle-detection system.
Integrated Camera and Gimbal
- A 2-axis gimbal-stabilized camera backed by a 1.2/3" CMOS sensor allows you to capture up to 12MP still photos and record 1080p30 Full HD video.
- Photo Modes
- Single Shot
3-Frame Burst Shooting
Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB)
Intervals from 2 to 60 Seconds
Flight Control System
- Navigation System
- The Spark is able to position itself accurately in a range of environments, beyond what is possible using basic "optical flow" technology, which depends on a single downward-facing camera and assumes that the ground below is always flat. Spark is able to sense its environment in 3-dimensions and react to it, ensuring it hovers steadily, whether it is high up on the side of a cliff where downward sensors have no target, or under a forest canopy where satellite positioning is blocked and the ground is covered in uneven markings and obstacles.
- Sport Mode
- Sport Mode was designed for fun, giving the Spark a top speed of 31 mph, all the while ramping up agility and responsiveness, to give you a taste of drone racing. You can also use it to film something fast, or zip out to catch a shot before the moment passes. Even in Sport Mode, the Spark will rapidly come to a stop if you let go of the controls.
- Dual Frequency 2.4G and 5.8G Radio
- The Spark's remote controller and Wi-Fi work on both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz range frequencies. This means the system can take advantage of the less-crowded 5.8 GHz part of the spectrum when the 2.4 GHz range is saturated.