January 01, 2014

Drones Toronto first blog!

Welcome to Drones Toronto !     Now open and online for all you UAV needs.

Thank you for visiting my new online store with Shopify secure ecommerce.  We are now fully functional and ready to process your online orders.   Please browse all our categories and check back often, we are still loading new products daily.

We are also open for walk in customers from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (weekends and after hours by appointment)  at our physical store location

EDIT  new address is  211 Oakridge Drive M1M 2B4, Toronto.

Happy New Year !  I hope your visit was positive and please let me know if there is anything I can do better by emailing me at DronesToronto@Gmail.com

2014/04/10

Mike Arthurs said:

Thanks for the tour and info today Danny. I know my DJI550 is in great hands. Can’t wait to see the new additions and now that the weather is better, I can’t wait to get her up.
Thanks again,

Mike

2014/05/10

Mike said:

I don’t understand how Danny has time to sleep, given the time and attention he gave to my problem. I unreservedly recommend Drones Toronto for ANY UAV advice or repair you may have. Great work Danny!

2014/06/12

Kent Ervin said:

Great service, very helpful, a super speedy on the deliveries.

2015/06/13

Mohammad Khakwani said:

I crashed my phantom2 Vision Danny repaired it
In no time! Had my motor replaced and firmware flashed
Danny was there with friendly and very knowledgeable advice

2015/06/13

Mohammad Khakwani said:

Thanks Danny ….I highly recommend Drones Toronto for any of your UAV needs .

Mohammad K.

2015/06/28

Tony said:

I think you were Nikola Tesla in your past life! I can’t think of anyone more capable of coming up with solutions to technical needs. Thanks Danny!

2018/11/16

Randy said:

I would highly recommend Drones Toronto to anyone wanting drone repair. Danny was very helpful and got me up and running in no time. Thanks again Danny !